Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dylan's Ballet Recital



A couple of weeks ago, we went to see little Miss Dylan in her very first ballet recital. She is so poised and so graceful and I'm not just saying that because I love that little girl so much. The theme was the Wizard of Oz and she was a "Glinda". There were little "Totos" not much older than Lyla so we might sign her up for the fall. Here she is trying to imitate her big cousin.


I love this pic. Look at her little lock of hair coming in!


I didn't have my camera in the recital but Dylan was more than happy to keep her costume on after the show so I could snap some pictures. Proud mama Eileen in the back :)








But let's not forget Dennis! He showed us his fancy breakdancing moves.






Lucky girl with her big cousins looking over her.


The twins


With their mommy


We went to the park after the recital and I realized that I would be a nervous wreck if I had twins. Without fail they go in opposite directions of the park...Good thing Brian was around to supervize ;)


Just kidding -- we had an excellent ratio of grown-ups to kids. And the kids did eventually play together.





Little Lyla couldn't climb the jungle gym, but, once again, she found her way to the sprinklers (with someone else's pail and shovel).

No comments:

Post a Comment