Thursday, August 26, 2010

Water Wings!



Breaking news of the summer. Lyla is now wearing water wings in the pool! I tried to get her to wear them earlier in the summer, but when I went to put them on her, she freaked out. So she had just been using one of those baby tubes or hanging out in our arms in the pool. Then one day a couple of weeks ago, she brought me one of Nicolas' swimmies, put her arm out and said "peas" (please). I put them on her and she walked me over to the pool to go swimming. Since then, as soon as she sees the pool she wants to put the swimmies on and go swimming. We usually oblige, but this sometimes mean she wants to go in when she wakes up at 6:30 in the morning. Last weekend, Mark literally rolled out of bed and went swimming with her. Good Daddy :)

My two goof balls saying "CHEEEEESE"


Loving her new freedom


Every once in a while she looks at the water wings and says "quack quack". Can you guess why?


This little dip took place before 7. It was cold and it may have even been drizzling, but she insisted. And when Lyla insists on something...

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool that Lyla enjoys swimming and wearing her water wings.

    ReplyDelete