Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Ryan



Last weekend, Lyla and I went to Long Beach to see Darcy and sweet baby Ryan. Darcy is one of my oldest and dearest friends (people used to come up to us and ask us if we are twins). She is an Assistant District Attorney in Boston and I (along with her parents, I'm sure) keep hoping that she will move back to New York one day soon. She was home for a friend's baby shower on Saturday, so we naturally invited ourselves over on Sunday.  It was good to catch up and watch the babies play together for the first time.


Ryan really wants to walk but isn't there just yet. He gets around with no trouble though...even if he has to pull on his mommy's hair


Cutie


Look at those blue eyes


How do I look with two?


Lyla doesn't like the sound of that...


Just kidding, Lyla!


After we had been there for a couple of hours, Lyla said "bye bye" to Darcy, walked to the door, looked at me and said "ready." I guess that was my cue to leave.

We went back to my parents' house for a little cousin time before heading back to the city. It's amazing how much chaos can unfold in such a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment